Sunday 4 December 2011

Cat is called 'Tabby' and lives down the road!

I had a phonecall from Cat's rightful servant this morning after he saw the poster in the corner shop!  There were indeed some heartbroken people missing Cat.  They are now happily reconciled.


 Naughty Cat is actually called 'Tabby' and lives down the road

They were very eager to come and collect her, which is lovely.  Cat (aka Tabby) lives on my road and I can actually see her house from my house.

I'm not convinced Tabby was actually missing at all.  She was just on holiday.  At my house.

If I was cat and wanted to go on holiday I'm not sure I'd pick a house with a massive dog and one cat already in it.  As has been said previously, she probably saw a couple of soft-touches she could train up to pander to her every need (i.e. me and son).

She's a lovely friendly little thing and it was great to see her servants so happy to have her back!


Farewell Tabby, live long and prosper!

No comments:

Post a Comment