Tuesday 20 December 2011

Lulu gets her festive freak on

Lulu ho ho ho

Lulu is the most festive character in our house.  Scooby doesn't count because he's super excited about everything.  The rest of us make pre-epiphany scrooge look like Father Christmas.

Ironically Lulu's is the first present I bought (a radio-controlled mouse) but I can't find the thing now.  I can't imagine I felt the need to deliberately hide it from her.  I'll probably find it in a few months.

If I had written this before I'd had a bath it would have been called 'Another day, another dose of pneumonia' but I'm feeling slightly less hateful now.  I'm still feeling manky though.


Despite my severe dose of consumption, Scooby's had a good run in the park today and met loads of dogs to run around with and did lots of paddling.  He's been nice and knackered ever since.  Result.


Apropos of nothing, here's a picture of  Scooby in a hammock.

2 comments:

  1. Lulu isn't impressed however she does look super cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lulu is very cute and she's used to being messed around...she's been in the hammock too. She's a big softie with us but rules Scooby with a claw of iron ;-) x

    ReplyDelete