Saturday 19 November 2011

To bed or not to bed?

Every single night I kick Scooby off my bed, and every single morning I wake up to him sprawled across it and asleep.



I know I only have myself to blame.  When he was little he was so warm and pudgy and soft it was like having my very own cuddly hot water bottle.  This was useful as all my actual hot water bottles developed puppy-tooth-shaped holes and leaked.  Weird eh?

Now he's a big cornery smelly doofus and stretched out reaches from the foot of the bed to the top.  And he snores.  And he chases rabbits in his sleep.  And he's very heavy.  And did I mention the smell?

He does have his own bed.  It's the same one he was swamped by when he was a pup but now it fits him more like a tightly fitting womb.



No comments:

Post a Comment