Saturday 26 November 2011

who's the weirdo?

As I was going into the park the other day I almost bumped into a huffing and puffing fluorescent-clad jogger...and in my head I muttered 'weirdo'.  But then I had the realisation that actually I was walking into a park, in the dark with my dog who was wearing his light up collar, and in one hand I had a torch and the other clutched poo bags.  Now who's the weirdo? 

Thankfully the weekend means I can take Scooby out in daylight.  He's had an absolute ball today.  It's great when he meets some likeminded (simpleminded?) big dogs, especially when they have owners that let them do the daft big dog running-about-and-wrestling thing.

Even though it's been fairly cold today if there's water, he's straight in it.  Weirdo.



As usual, after a big walk he's knackered and all he's good for is sleeping.  It's a hard life.


No comments:

Post a Comment