Tuesday 24 January 2012

Play Misty for me


It's very cold and drizzly today, and misty.

Scooby and I have had a long walk, in the nearly daylight.  Scoobs was very happy galloping about and bumping into the occasional dog.  Not sure what they are the rest of the time.

I was a bit worried about Scooby recently.  He'd seemed a bit slower and more tired, so obviously at first I thought he probably had cancer.  After some initial googling it dawned on me that maybe he was just growing up as he'd hit his second birthday and I started to worry less - afterall he was still happy and eating and drinking and doing the other stuff.  He was just sleeping more and ready to come home sooner.

But today he's been really lively.  Completely bonkers.  I did catch him eating a bouncy ball.  I think it might be connected.



Scooby, having a bouncy day today.

Maybe I've been walking him too much.  I'm not even sure if that's possible.  

This dog is not sick, just dog-tired :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment