Friday 27 January 2012

"you got a dog wi' yer?"

I was walking through a park in the dark the other night, when this bloke says "have you got a dog wi' yer?"
Of course I had a dog with me!  What kind of weirdo goes walking in the park, in the dark, in winter... Oh, hang on.

I was glad I had the big massive torch with me.  WHAT *bash* KIND *bash* OF *bash* WEIRDO *bash-bash* DO YOU THINK I AM? *bash*
the big massive torch

To be totally honest though, the only person I've ever hit in the head with the big massive torch was Scooby....oops...(twice).

Scooby's new glow ball

I've had loads of work to do recently.  So of course I've been doing a lot of things that isn't the thing that I need to do.  At lot of this involves buying things on the internet.  A lot of this involves buying things for Scooby on the internet.

I love it when the parcels start coming. 

So far I've got a glow in the dark ball, a book of brain games, some new food and treats, and a toothpaste set for the Scoobs.

The glow in the dark ball is good.  Scooby needs to practice bringing the ball back though.  Good job it glows in the dark.

I gave in to peer pressure getting Scooby some toothpaste.  My sis's dog has lovely teeth and Scooby is two years old and never had a toothbrush!  I am a bit worried that brushing your dog's teeth is a bit of a gateway drug...where will it end?  What happened to Just Say No

Actually dogs aren't colourblind, they're dichromatic.  More on that story later.

As for the new food, this is because Scooby has ridiculously sensitive skin and someone recommended this new stuff.  Fingers crossed it helps his skin.  Unfortunately, from the same site I bought some dried fish skin treats.  They are as disgusting as they sound.  Scooby loves them. 

I have more stuff to come.  Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment